The Huawei Watch 3 is the latest smartwatch innovation. Its features ensure that the watch is more efficient and accurate. Furthermore, watch 3 in UK is fitted in a watch case and straps that enhance its appearance. In addition to its appearance, proper maintenance is required to ensure it functions smoothly and maintains a new appearance. Thus, while purchasing the smartwatch, it is crucial to know the maintenance process that you should implement. Below are four tips on how to maintain a Huawei watch 3.
Four tips on how to maintain Huawei watch 3
1. Ensure that the watch is dry
Keeping the watch dry is crucial. Therefore, if the watch contacts irritant liquids like soap, sunscreen, and other liquids, ensure to clean it and dry it immediately. Some smartwatches are waterproof. Therefore, they can allow a certain amount of water it can contact. If you have a waterproof watch, ensure to inquire on the water level, and time in the water it can sustain. Too much liquid beyond the required amount can cause damage to the smartwatch.
2. Use the tempered glass on the watch’s screen
The screen used on the smartwatch protects the watch from scratches and bumps. The key point to note is that the screen is not 100% full proof. Thus, adding an extra layer of protection is crucial. In the market, you can find tempered glass. The tempered glass can be added to the watch’s screen, thus acting as an extra layer of protection that prevents the watch from cracking or scratching. Thus, the watch screen can still maintain its new appearance.
3. Keep the watch clean.
The smartwatch is something that is worn day in day out from morning to evening. During those long periods of wearing the watch, many things come into contact with it, including grime buildup, dirt, and germs that may linger. Thus, ensuring that the watch is always clean is crucial. Below are a few steps on how to clean the watch;
- Combine a few gentle dish wash liquids and warm water in a bowl.
- Then dip a soft cloth in the mixture and wring it to almost dryness.
- Next, use the soft cloth to massage all of the watch’s parts and remove smudges and dirt.
- The key point to note while cleaning your watch is not to submerge it in a bowl of water. Furthermore, the dish wash soap can impact how your watch works; thus, it is vital to use only a little of it.
- For challenging places to clean, like in between buttons, you can use a soft toothbrush to remove any dirt stuck on the watch gently.
- The last step of the cleaning procedure involves giving the watch sometimes to dry out before wearing it completely.
4. Remove the smartwatch while attending to some tasks
Some tasks like removing garbage, cleaning out open spaces, or washing a car may ensure that you come into contact with water and dirt. The dirt may inevitably stick on your watch. Thus, for those tasks that may positively contribute to developing dirt on your watch, you should remove your watch.
Smartwatches are like smartphones; they need maintenance. Lack of maintenance can ensure that they accumulate dirt, and the screen can easily break. Thus, it is crucial to research the best way to maintain and keep your watch clean before and after purchase.